Registration opens Wednesday June 5, 2019 at 12pm. Limited to 120 riders.
- All you can eat shuttles at Friday practice
- Chip timing conducted by a professional timing company
- A commemorative race token with this year’s artwork (to be announced)
- Aid stations on course for practice and race day
- Meal and a drink following the race
- Entry into raffle
The trails being used call for experience and confidence of intermediate to professional riders. For this year’s race, Sport and Beginner categories will be combined, reducing the categories to sport/beginner, expert, and open/pro. You may change categories no later than 5pm on Friday September 6 if you feel you belong in another category after riding the trails. All riders are encouraged to attend practice on Friday with unlimited shuttles between 10am-6pm. Safety is a priority and we ask that good judgement is made in regard to your capabilities.